FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Thursday, April 19, 2012

T minus 32 hours and counting . .

 I can't believe it's time to finally bring Faith home.  We leave tomorrow
afternoon at 1:00 to drive to the airport.  Yippeeee!!  We thank you
all so much for your support, prayers, and encouragement.  We are truly
blessed to have met each one of you!! 
 We've run into a couple of obstacles and are asking for prayers please.  I
I'm off to the doctor this morning as I think I may have a bronchial infection.
At least maybe I can get on an antibiotic  before we leave.  Then as I was
trying to figure out our money this week (what goes with what and where), we
may be short.  I had set aside our tax money (which was about enough for
food and guide and driver fees) and had to pay unexpected bills.  That's just
the way it goes.  I'm really hoping our fees are less than what we've been
told.  We are pinching the pennines!!!
  I do still have the bracelets in the next post available and a few cookbooks
left, so if you'd like to purchase either one, I will mail them when we get
back home.  Just e-mail me here if you'd like either one.   I know it's all in God's hands and I haven't stressed until now.  Praying I can let that stress go and give it all to him!!!  

Many blessings,
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment