FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Monday, April 9, 2012

10 days and counting!!!

 I can not believe we leave in 10 days to bring Faith home!!  I honestly feel
like crawling under a rock, just because of what's left to do.  I'm super duper excited
to finally meet Faith.   She's been a part of me for 2 years.  I know I'll fall apart when
I finally see her.  She'll probably want to run.  I'll just have to try to hold it in.

There's still so much to do and we still have a wee little bit to go with our
financial need, $2000 more and that's it.   I'm going to try yet once again to add
a chip-in to my blog.  Hopefully I can get that up sometime tomorrow.  We've met our
Lifesong match of $2500, thank you my sweet friends who helped us get there.  You are my
angels here on earth.   Thank you again!!!!   

Our Lifesong account is still open, so if you would like to donate and receive a
tax deductable receipt, you can do that too.  Or you can donate through our
"donate" button on the right.  It takes you straight to paypal.  

For everyone who has donated, prayed, purchased from our fundraisers, and sent
encouraging words, THANK YOU!!!!  You just don't know how much I appreciate
you all.  I cry everytime I think about what you've done to help us get closer to the
ransom we need.   I am so humbled to have met so many caring
people.  My eyes and heart have been opened!!!  And I'll never be the same. 

Now, we just have a little way to go and Faith will be in our forever family.  Hand
picked by our Heavenly Father to be in our family.  We are so blessed!!

For those who have ordered cookbooks, they will be in the mail Wed.  I forgot
that the mail didn't run last Friday.   Thank you so much!!!

I will be adding more bracelets hopefully by Tues. p.m.  I'm trying to work & wrap
things up here at home to get ready for our trip, so my time has become limited.  I
only have 1 more full day off from work until we leave, YIKES!!!  Trying to work
up until we travel.  Literally, I'll be working until noon the Friday we leave, picking
Emmi up at school and then driving us to the Nashville airport.  I'm just a little
overwhelmed.  Still need to make dishes for the freezer to take care of my family
not traveling.  Oh, and then there's the bed challenge.  I still have to figure that out!!!
I almost broke down and cried in the furniture store the other day.  We don't need
a fancy bed, just bunk beds.  Hopefully I can get that worked out Wed.   I'm getting
tired just typing what I still need to do.  

So, if you feel led to help us finish the tiresome fundraising (really, I'm growing
weiry from fundraising) you can purchase one of our cookbooks or a bracelet
*which will be listed tomorrow night - late.   AND, I'm holding one final
fundraiser giveaway!!!  I just have to get pictures taken an uploaded of the
items which should be tomorrow night or early Wed. 

Please pray we get the last little bit of what we need!!!!  Many blessings to
you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment