FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Every morning on the way to school to drop the kids off, I say a prayer for the kids outloud. I always start out with thanking God for such a beautiful day.
Although we'd love to wake up to a beautiful blue sky with the warm sun shining bright every day, there are many days (especially in the winter months) where those pretty blue skys are covered by grey dark clouds. So today I'm thankful for those beautiful blue skys that are always present, just hiding some days behind the grey clouds. I pray that my children grow, learn, and trust in Jesus. And even though there may be a cloud (obstacle) that they may be facing, that no matter what, they know that the bright blue sky is always on the other side.

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment