FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Monday, December 5, 2011

Goat Milk Soap pt 2 (we made our goal)!!!

Thanks to all those who shared our fundraiser, purchased the soap, and rallied for us.  You all are
AMAZING!!!!  I'm so blessed to have so many people come forward and support this fundraiser.  The
official result was 210 soaps!!!!  I'm not sure how much we will actually receive since I offered discounted
and free shipping as we'll have quite a bit of fees to get the packages mailed.  However, that's o.k.  I am
so grateful and happy for the result.  That means we made $630 minus those shipping charges!!!!  Now
that's AWESOME!!!  Thank you so so much!!!!  I just can't say it enough!!!  For those that purchased
from this fundraiser, I received an e-mail that the soap has been shipped from GMS to me.   I will turn
it around as soon as I receive the soap. 

Another important announcement!!!  We received our I-800 approval today!!!!   I was expecting an
e-mail letting us know that it was being mailed.  However, I checked the mail when I got home from work and there it was.  Needless to say, I was SURPRISED!!!!  So now to figure out what's next. 

Oh, and it gets even better!!!!!   (remember, this all happened today)  We received pictures from Angela
today of Faith's birthday party!!!   I have several pictures and will post those in a little while!!!!  WOW!!!
It's been an exciting day!!!!   Rejoicing and praising God for all His many blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment