FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Congratulations to . . .

     I'll keep you in suspense just a little longer.  First I'd like to thank each and every one of you
for supporting our fundraiser.  I really do appreciate it.  And to those who spread the word, not once, nor twice, but multiple times, I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate you helping us spread the word.
We are so grateful for the donations and it will certainly make a dent in our agency fees that are due.  After the purchase of the Kindle package, we still were blessed with right at $500. 

    O.K.  Drum roll please:     

    Congratulations to Mary Farmer . . . .  

    Our thermometer almost made it to the top (our goal).  And it's all because of sweet friends sharing our journey and to those of you who supported our efforts.   Many blessings to you all.   Again, thank you
so very much!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I was stalking your blog all day! I am so excited to see the $720 amount!!!! Amazing! Faith your mama is coming soon!

    ReplyDelete