FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Christmas present for Faith!

An art set for our artist!
  As I pondered on what to send our sweet Faith, I just couldn't decide.  We sent a bracelet through
http://www.ladybugsnlove.com/ for her birthday last month.  Btw, Angela and Kelly are wonderful to work with and I highly recommend them.  So it came to me out of nowhere, an artist set.  We received a sweet letter from Faith a few weeks ago, previous post, and with it she sent two pieces of artwork.  I'm hoping that she really does love to draw and paint.   So an art set it is.  The picture above shows what Angela picked out and mailed to Faith.  She should receive it in China on Friday, which is actually today in China with the time change.    She's in foster care so I'm really hoping she will get it by Christmas.  We sent a Christmas card with a sweet message in it too. 
  Now as for next Christmas, how awesome that Faith will know the real reason for the season, the birth of Jesus Christ our savior.  

No comments:

Post a Comment