FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fundraising today to bring Faith home


Well it's finally here!! Our fundraiser through Sarahs Treasure Box. I've not known Sarah for very long and in fact found her site through another mom's blog who did a whole lot of fundraising to bring her two sweet darling girls home. That day that I visited the blog, she had posted some of Sarah's necklaces as well as written that Sarah conducted fundraisers for adoption. I'll have to say that I was hesitant to contact her. I always have that fear of rejection. But I did and this sweet lady was very happy to work me in with a fundraiser date. She has the most stunning necklaces!!!! And she just added more Chinese pendants. I know you will love every one of them. So what are you waiting for? Click on the Sarahstreasurebox button on the right of this page & place your order before your favorites are gone. What great gifts these necklaces make whether it's for Christmas, birthdays, teachers gifts, etc. There is something for everyone! I'm posting a couple of my favorites. Thanks so much for your help!!!



God's tells us to take care of the orphans and widows. Do you think people know how many orphans there really are? It just breaks my heart when I see this number.

No comments:

Post a Comment