FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Finally!! We have a total!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in my fundraiser to help with adoption expenses. Through Sarahs Treasure Box on her Etsy store and a very generous donation we have managed to raise $400 of the $1500 needed for our homestudy. I have to confess that I was a teeny bit stressful in the late afternoon when Sarah e-mailed me that we had only sold a few necklaces. As I began receiving e-mails of purchases and e-mails of encouragement it dawned on me that "yes" the money will come. It may not all be in this fundraiser, but it will come. I had started stressing over something that God has total control over. This adoption is in God's hands and He will provide. So onward we go. I have another fun event coming hopefully next week. Thanks again for helping us along our journey to our daughter, Faith!!!!

Trust in the power of the Lord:

"Do not be anxious about anyting, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God".
Phillipians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment