FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Saturday, March 24, 2012

We received a Lifesong matching grant!!!

   I am so happy to post that we have received a $2500 matching grant
from Lifesong.   For those who don't know, this means that we need to
raise $2500 and then Lifesong will match it giving us $5000.  This is
a wonderful blessing as we still needed all the inter-country fees plus in-country
travel fees.  This will help tremendously.   I have to admit that I'm trying
not to freak out as $2500 is a lot to raise in such a short time.  We leave
in just 4 short weeks from yesterday.  So we need to get moving on our
next fundraiser.  I don't have the Lifesong link to our account yet to post
to our blog.  I'm hoping I get it sooooon.  I'm not sure how long it takes to
get everything set up.   I have a fundraiser giveaway planned and we'll
be making more bracelets too.  Please check back.   Again, I'm just
waiting on the link to post.  Any donation that is made to our Lifesong
account is tax deductible too, which is great!!  Thank you so much for
your prayers.  It won't be much longer and we'll finally be meeting
our sweet Faith!!!  I sure hope she likes us.  I'm getting a little nervous
about that too!!!  Saying lots of prayers about the change that's getting ready
to happen, not only to Faith, but for all of us.  It's so exciting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment