FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Friday, June 17, 2011

Bummer!!

   I opened the mailbox earlier in the week and was so excited to find (what I thought) our immigration
approval for Faith.  I looked through the mail and there was only one (what I thought) approval which was mine.  I kept thinking, where was the other one?  Why would they send just one?  Was the other one lost? Would it come tomorrow?  I looked through the mail again.  And there wasn't much to look through so it would be hard to miss. I was so excited to get mine (so I thought) that it took a moment for reality to sink in.  Uh oh!  So I opened my (what I thought) approval.  I looked at the letter I know 2 or 3 times before I realized that it wasn't my approval after all.  It was a letter stating I needed to be reprinted.  Really?  It had
been 3 weeks since the first print so I really thought I was in the clear.  In the past I've had to be reprinted not once, but twice.   After a thorough print this time with a supervisor approval I was sure they took. 
Bummer!! 
   Please pray my prints take when I go back the second time.  I just have to remember it's all in God's timing.  
 

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh! I'm sorry this happened to you, and will pray that the second time is the last time for you.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete