FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hope for a friend!!

As we've fundraised over the past few months, I have been so blessed to have met so, so, many wonderful people. Thank you so much for your sweet comments and gifts to help us with our adoption fund for our daughter Faith.


I have some more fundraisers up my sleeve in the near future, and we will continue to sell our cute bookmarks, however, for now, I want to turn my attention to a sweet, sweet family who is just days away from receiving their travel approval and are short on the needed funds. It's now to the point where travel may have to be delayed. I remember when this family began their adoption journey for their daughter Arielle. She's 13 years old and from the same orphanage as our daughter Faith. This family is walking by faith to God's call to adoption. They are truly remarkable people and love the Lord dearly, doing what it takes to bring their daughter home.
You can click here to read their adoption journey http://www.ourfamadventure.blogspot.com/
Please pray that this family receives the needed funds in order to travel next month. They have other fundraisers on their blog as well.

I am a Mary Kay Consultant, however, with 3 kids, soon to be 4 and working full time, well it's a little hard to focus on 100%. We are still months from travel & I want to use this resource to help this wonderful family. This family will receive 100% of the profit from their sales for the next 10 days. Simply visit my personal Mary Kay site at the right and place your order. Please note that orders will be shipped 4 to 5 days after the fundraiser ends.



I use the product and love it!!! And I know you will too! Here are a few of the favorites:








Hydrating Lotion $14 Satin Hands set $34



Satin Hands hand cream $10
or

Satin Hands peach hand cream $10





PLUS . . . there is lots and lots more product on my personal website.





"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment