FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bookmark fundraiser - need to mail 25 by Thursday

Since my kids love to paint and love art, I thought bookmarks would be a great idea as they are
also easy to mail. We want to get into some more paint and make more and more and more so we need to sell 25 bookmarks by Thursday so I can get them in the mail. It would be amazing to walk into the post office holding 25 envelopes. Will you purchase one to help with Faith's adoption fund? These cute little bookmarks are truly a work of art and each one is unique as we all had our hands in the making. Below is our recipe:

1 huge piece of white poster board
4 to 5 bottles of primary paint (great for mixing colors like pink, light blue, etc.
salt (yep salt, Emmi learned a paint process and it gives a great texture) Only Emmi's have this.
assorted sizes of paint brushes
blow dryer (helps with some of the finishing process)
scissors
hole punch
cute ribbon
Heavy thick book (to flatten the bookmarks over night)

Please spread the word on your blogs as well. You can certainly grab my button to the right, "Adoption, Miles of the heart".

Last Sundays sermon was so filling to my soul. I commented on my previous post about Hope. Another verse that our pastor spoke about was from 1 Timothy 6:17 and we will hear more about 1 Timothy 6:18 next week. I think of so many families fundraising to bring their children home. Seriously, when we return home, I will be helping others with their fundraising as well. It's a personal endeavor that I will take on as I know others are doing already.

Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share.
1Timothy 6:18

No comments:

Post a Comment