FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Letter from Faith with art work!!

After a few weeks of waiting, I really didn't expect to receive anything from Faith after we sent
her package.  And then just when I least expected it, I received an e-mal from Angela with a translated
letter from Faith and pictures of some of her artwork.  I'm so excited!!  And the actual letter and artwork
are in the mail on the way to our house.  I can't wait to get it and get the artwork framed.    Here's
the letter from Faith:   Oh, and after the letter are two pictures of artwork.



"Hello honorific dad and mom,


I have received your letter and gifts. I really like the gifts you sent to me. I am so happy to see the pictures of you. You all look so kind. I am very happy under foster mom’s care now. I am very excited to hear that soon later I will have my own new family! Thank you.


I am sending you one of the handcrafts I made and pictures I drew, hope you will like them.


I wish everyone in the family healthy and happy!


Love you,





Sep 27, 2011"



"Love of Vine"


"On the Way Home"
I love the titles Faith gave to her drawings.   I think she's an amazing artist!!!!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD!!! So sweet! And such beautiful art!! I know you just can't wait to get there!!

    HUGS!!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! This made me cry! I can only imagine how it must make you feel! You will be there to bring her home soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so thrilling to hear from her, and see her artwork-she is such a blessing!!!
    Praying your A's all come in quickly now!

    ReplyDelete