FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

 I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!  I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband with an open heart for the orphan.  And I feel so blessed that God has given us four beautiful children (one, Faith, who is waiting for us in Tianjin, China).   I'm also thankful for the friends I've made in the adoption community.   Thank you to those who are rallying behind us to help bring Faith home.  When I first saw Faith I just had a really strong feeling that she was our daughter.  I just couldn't commit as we were not financially prepared.  However, are we ever financially prepared?  Anyway, after many, many, prayers (7
months of praying), we knew we needed to trust God and that He would provide.   You are all amazing and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and cherish the day with your family and friends. 

 For those who might be wondering, our Thirty-One fundrasier wasn't so good, however, it was better than the first as we had $370 in total sales.   That means we should get between $75 to $90 in profit from Anne (Thirty-One consultant) which is awesome!!  Anne is such an amazing lady to host these events and give her profit to families fundraising.  Thank you Anne for doing this for us a second time.  Maybe three times will be a charm.

  Please stay tuned as we will be starting our second Goat Milk Soap fundrasier next week.  I have a few people who would like to place another order. 

Many blessings &

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment