FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Faith's care package.

I was so excited to receive an e-mail this morning from Angela regarding Faith's care package.  I ordered
it late Sunday night from Ladybugs 'n Love, http://www.ladybugsnlove.com/  I received an e-mail almost immediately with the details of what to do next.  I gathered our pictures and the letter I had already written our daughter and e-mailed those to Angela on Monday.  To my surprise, I opened an e-mail at lunch today and Angela had sent a picture of the items she had purchased for Faith.  I'm so excited!!  She commented
that the package should be mailed tomorrow (the e-mail was written last night - so I think that was actually
today) and that the orphanage would receive it the next day.  So I'm hoping that they will receive it Friday.
I wish I could see Faith opening her package.   I have to add my two cents about Angela.  She is absolutely
amazing!  When we first saw Faith, I had some questions and Angela was able to get me some updated photo's and some answers to my questions.   She is so quick with her responses too!!

We are so hoping that we'll get some updated pictures of Faith.  What a wonderful surprise that
would be.   At least the wait is shorter than what it was.  We are certainly getting closer as we almost have
1 week under our belt for LOA.  Yippeee!!  About 7 more weeks to go!!



No comments:

Post a Comment