FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DTC!!!!! Yayeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

O.K.  I can not believe I forgot to post this on my blog.  I posted that we were DTC everywhere else
and thought I did here too!!!!!  We are finally DTC!!!  September 7 our documents left MAA's office
and made their way to China.  Now we are anxiously awaiting the next acronym, LID (log in date). 
By other families timeframes, it looks like we could get that this week!!  Now we're making some progress.
I wrote Angela with Ladybugs 'n Love and hope to get our package ordered this week to send to
our daughter, Faith, in Tianjin!!!  I don't think she knows she has a family yet and can't wait until she
does. 

Woooohoooo!!!  It certainly feels good to be getting closer to travel.

1 comment:

  1. congrats...hope you wish comes true this week or next...

    ReplyDelete