FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Friday, April 8, 2011

Patience, putting it all in God's hands!! Oh my, patience certainly is a virture. And it's something that I ask God for just about everyday. There is so much going on right now and this adoption has really put everything into perspective for me. My relationship with God has grown over the past year in leaps and bounds. Trust in Him!!! You "will" go through the valley, but then there's the mountain. Hoping to get to the mountain soon!! Leaving that in God's hands too. I posted a while back that my mom had a stroke the week before Christmas. There was a moment when I wondered if we should continue to pursue bringing Faith home. When those thoughts entered my mind, I had the worst feeling. I prayed about it everyday, two or three times a day!!! Basicly, I needed to stay on track with the adoption and getting our girl home. It's hard to explain, but I know this adoption is God's plan. It has been from the beginning of time. We will be selling my mom's house this summer and not really sure what will happen then. But again, just putting that in God's hands. We really need a little more room in our house and would love to renovate in the future, especially if my mom moves in, but again, just putting that in God's hands. We still need the orphange donation, inter-country travel fees, and airline tickets to and from China, but again, just putting that in God's hands. We put a lot in God's hands and still learning to put it "all" in His hands. Please pray for us as we continue on our adoption journey. It's funny, this last year I've learned so much walking with God. Each day is a new day of hope and sometimes I just can't hardly wait to see what God has in store for me. We will be announcing a new fundraiser, hopefully, this weekend. So stay tuned!!! I'm so excited about it. Just when I was a "weeee" stressed this last week, this idea came right to me. We have the resources, God just wants us to use them. Blessings to all, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment