FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Monday, December 13, 2010

Adoption books auction -ending soon!!

Wow!! God has been soooooo good during this journey. We have raised almost $800 so far and are still in need of another $1300 for the rest of our homestudy fees. I had forgotten that $600 of post placement fees were due up front.

I found two different adoption books, "Mommy Far, Mommy near", 4 hardback copies &
"Happy Adoption Day", 4 soft back copies, that I had purchased and put away. I had hoped
to start an on-line business and had accumulated different adoption and Chinese cultural items to add to the sight. However, the sight never did happen. But I do still have some of those items and am hoping to sell to the highest bidder to help with Faith's adoption fund. These are
both wonderful books and would be a great addition to your library.

There is one day left to place your bid. We currently have 2 of the "Mommy Far, Mommy Near" books with bids. We still have 2 with no bids and 4 of the "Happy Adoption Day" books without bids. Just e-mail me with your bid, anitavan@bellsouth.net and I will post your bid. Once the auction ends, tomorrow, Sat. 18 at midnight, I will e-mail the winners. Payments can then be made through the "donate" button on the right.

We are also accepting donations if you already have these books and would love to help us with our journey to our daughter Faith. $5 donations add up quickly and we would so appreciate your help.



"Happy Adoption Day"

Book 1 High bid _____

Book 2 High bid _____








"Happy Adoption Day"


Book 3 High Bid_______
Book 4 High Bid_______



"Mommy Far, Mommy Near"


Book 1 High bid - $20.00

Book 2 High Bid - $25.00




"Mommy Far, Mommy Near"


Book 3 High bid _______

Book 4 High bid_______

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me." Philippians 3:12








No comments:

Post a Comment