FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen.
Heb. 11:1

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Others fundraising too!

One thing is for sure, I have met some really wonderful people while trying to fundraise! I saw a link to a "Christmas Frenzy" sight and ventured over to check it out. This family is amazing by helping others with their fundraisers by posting the families links on their blog. All families are in the process of fundraising and have some great gifts just in time for Christmas. I wrote Stacy and she immediately
replied and welcomed me to her blog. What a sweet blessing to us fundraising families. As I am currently offering a fundraiser giveaway, $100 BEST BUY GIFT CARD, please feel free to check out the Christmas Frenzy link to the right. We are all desperately trying to bring our children home. My fundraisers so far have been tough! You must realize it's really hard to ask of others for help. I simply don't like it and it's hard for me to do. I know God has a plan for us, and our daughter waiting for us in Tianjin, China is part of His plan. We just have to get her home!!!

Don't forget, you are entered into our $100 Best Buy Gift Card giveaway each time you donate to the right. This fundraiser ends Dec. 11th.


Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment